Author Topic: Purge of Bonus 0th level spells and Cantrip Wands  (Read 885 times)

Dillusionist

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
on: April 01, 2019, 08:05:50 PM
Given that cantripss are now infinite, wands which cast cantrips and especially Bonus 0th level spell slots are much less useful. I am going to try to trim down some of these items. I realize that cantrip wands are useful for Apothecary rogues, but otherwise I would like to begin tweaking SOME of these items on a case-by-case basis.

If you find any, please report the name of the item and region you have found this in.

Dillusionist

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
on: April 02, 2019, 02:06:50 PM
This is not so much a discussion as for a concise list of what is found in which quest area so it can easily be changed. Thank you for those who provided this information.

Electrohydra

• View Profile
on: April 06, 2019, 07:55:49 PM
It's not a wand, but I figured I'd bring it up anyways : The Tiny Power Core that is created through Tinkering is a lot less interesting with the cantrip change.

Oskar Maxon

• View Profile
on: January 11, 2020, 11:05:11 AM
The Saurian Barrows quest has a "Viper's fang symbol" (ring) with +1 lvl 0 sorc spellslot. Otherwise a cool item!

Oskar Maxon

• View Profile
on: February 15, 2020, 12:17:24 PM
"Sigil of the fleshless skull" has 3 sorc lvl 0 spellslots. According to what I've heard dropping (100%?) in some explorable in the grand fissure.

Trevor White

• View Profile
on: April 19, 2020, 08:09:34 AM
General loot: Rusty Wand
Bard/Sorc/Wiz, 15 Ray of Frost
This is Egon.  He's been away so long he forgot both his normal account name AND the email account he used to register it. So now he's on an alt account until he fixes this :P

Egon the Monkey

• View Profile
on: April 27, 2020, 12:22:04 PM
The robe in the Ticker OC Start Area has bonus 0th level slots.