Stahl Falconer, Where is my dog Rufus?

Started by KaedweniKnight, March 22, 2021, 02:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaedweniKnight

Not a ton of screenshots, a short-lived fellow!

He left the Weald, looking for his lost bloodhound Rufus - he never truly found him though - the whereabouts of one said Rufus are still in question!

An honor-bound, traditionalist huntsman of the Peerage. Falconer lived by specific codes and felt honor was one of the most important things that a man may hold to pride.  He admired the hunting might of House Orza as a man that spent many years within the forests, he joined them. Slowly, Falconer realized the men around him were not the same as him. Through orders and acts; his honor and pride that he held so dear were cut low by men whom he once regarded with respect. - and a terrible act was done which shook the Retainer to his very core.

He fought in the heroic twenty, and considered Ser Parias a friend, he started to see House Glitt as more suitable for himself, but his honor would not allow him to abandon the oaths he took.

An internal conflict was risen within House Orza because of Falconer, he wished to see his fellow retainers hold to some form of his own pride and standards which he held so dearly.

Defeat, after defeat - beaten on three occasions Falconer was brought low and much of his pride in shambles - he requested that last moment upon the bridge to hold onto one shred of pride he had remaining.

Honestly, the first time I ever gave Ranger a shot, I liked it - I made some mistakes and learned a lot! I'm really happy that Canadian got a few cool wins in, that guy definitely deserves it, and I got to give this character a nice sendoff.  - however, winning would've been cool too!

I didn't get a ton of screenshots, no real loot to speak of on him, had a cool orzan axe though, and showed EFU I can play something besides male pattern baldness merchant lad.

[hide]

[/hide]

SamB123

Stahl was interesting. A man clearly principled, even unto dying for his principles. Well done!

Canadianloki

Stahl was a fun character, what turned into my pc wanting have a little fun after being away from the ward for a while to a pretty fun rivalry. Also the little Orzan spar into shit talking was a prime moment. Good luck on your next