The Esoteric Order of Pzatharun (Peerage Based)

Started by Hierophant, June 14, 2021, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

The Esoteric Order of Pzatharun

Hey guys! When the chapter first released I played a cleric of Pzatharun in the Ponds named Harren Sternpond, who was essentially the polar opposite of my current cleric of Pzatharun. This time around I wanted to explore the idea that there are fringe followers of Pzatharun in the Peerage who obviously do not share the same values or perceptions of Him as those of the Pond. The basis of this chapter of Pzatharun is to label him as a human - the First Man - and as the Patron of many a thing; the Endless Feast of House Velstra, of Revelry, of Bards, of Magic/Art and of Travel as in life Pzatharun was a bard who ran the rings and became the Master of the Maze in the King's High Court.

My character Hyldan Harth wrote a treatise on his beliefs and what would essentially be the tearing down of these false conceptions of Pzatharun and raise him up as a God to follow who no longer carries the same stigma as he once did over time. This post is to invite anyone to read up on the now completed treatise that I'll soon be spreading around as an IG book and putting in the Senuspur Library, as well leaving this here to let everyone know that if Pzatharun never appealed to them before, to perhaps give this holy chapter of it based in the Peerage a chance to freshen up the pantheon of CoR.

Link of the Treatise

There will be more IC information for an actual society/order to be posted soon, this is in short pre-meditation for what is to come soon now that I've written the bulk of his beliefs on paper.

TL;DR

Domains of the Peerage Pzatharun;

Magic, Travel, Chaos, Charm, Trickery, Nobility, Plant, Spells

Alignments;

Any Non-Lawful Alignment